Elevator security systems in NJ are essential for residential and commercial buildings. Elevator access control systems allow people to access certain floors within a certain time frame. This can limit the access depending on a person's classification, the time of day or which elevator to use. These security systems implement several different features to maintain the security of the building.
- CCTV elevator security systems NJ – allow you to view who uses the elevator at what time of the day. This can also help in the case that someone vandalizes the inside of the elevator or there is an emergency.
- Card readers for elevators – limits the access each individual is given. Can assign certain permissions to the card and let residents or employees to access floors.
- Bio-metric readers to restrict call button access – an extra level of security against possible duplication of cards. These bio-metric systems read a persons thumbprint, if clearance is given they are allowed access to the elevator.
- Fire recall buttons – In case there is a fire and the alarm is notified the elevator will prevent civilians from accessing it. At this point only firefighters are allowed to use the elevator. This can be a critically important tool in any tall building with many occupants where minutes matter the most.
- Emergency Phones – If the elevator faults and there are occupants inside, this allows them to reach an emergency number and prevent the occupants from becoming trapped. It will notify emergency personnel to the problem and alerting them to the situation as soon as possible.
If you are interested in elevator security systems NJ, call TR Alarm today and have a free on-site elevator safety evaluation done.
T&R Alarm Systems Inc.
189 Sargeant Avenue
Clifton, NJ 07013